Nellie's Beach Cabanas

Can anyone tell me how far from the water are the Beach Cabana's at Nellie's Beach? I have searched and searched and cannot find anything. Pictures would also be helpful. Trying to convince my wife it is worth it for our cruise in Feb. 2021.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Andrew72681 said:

Keep an eye on pricing. It went up late last week but before that for a few weeks the cabanas were very reasonably priced. We were able to get an over the water for only 453. 

I scored an OTW on Labadee for a similar price and felt like I won the lottery ?

55 minutes ago, PRebecca said:

I scored an OTW on Labadee for a similar price and felt like I won the lottery ?

3 hours ago, Andrew72681 said:

Keep an eye on pricing. It went up late last week but before that for a few weeks the cabanas were very reasonably priced. We were able to get an over the water for only 453. 

I would love and OTW but they are all sold out. Booking a beach cabana in place. 

59 minutes ago, PRebecca said:

Ours is just a backup but may stay the final option. We didn’t want to possibly miss getting a cabana by waiting to see what the cabanas on Barefoot beach we’re going to cost. So we locked this one in as a backup plan. 

4 minutes ago, bmargo said:

I would love and OTW but they are all sold out. Booking a beach cabana in place. 

Keep an eye out. Could be others holding cabanas before the suite cabanas open. Speaking of which @CJS2766 if you end up looking for a cabana on Oasis 11/8 there will be one probably open a few weeks before sailing. 

2 minutes ago, Andrew72681 said:

Keep an eye out. Could be others holding cabanas before the suite cabanas open. Speaking of which @CJS2766 if you end up looking for a cabana on Oasis 11/8 there will be one probably open a few weeks before sailing. 

Oh I will. But having this one just incase. 

3 hours ago, Andrew72681 said:

The photo that @Matt posted looks like exactly where we were sitting last year. @Andrew72681 wife is not a cabana fan. She loves full on sun! Me? Not so much. I'm already naturally tan ?Thanks for the mention though anyway. If we do end up cruising in November (fingers crossed) I'll be the one looking for the shade!!! ?

2 minutes ago, CJS2766 said:

The photo that @Matt posted looks like exactly where we were sitting last year. @Andrew72681 wife is not a cabana fan. She loves full on sun! Me? Not so much. I'm already naturally tan ?Thanks for the mention though anyway. If we do end up cruising in November (fingers crossed) I'll be the one looking for the shade!!! ?

We’re gonna be there. Positive thoughts. 

if you need to escape to some shade we’ll have it for you, either in the over the water cabana or on barefoot beach. 

2 hours ago, Andrew72681 said:

We’re gonna be there. Positive thoughts. 

if you need to escape to some shade we’ll have it for you, either in the over the water cabana or on barefoot beach. 

Have you already booked your flight to Florida yet? Normally I would've by now. Southwest hasn't posted their November flights yet. Maybe I'll check them out. You already have me thinking of the beach and cabanas and Corona of course! The ice cold beverage type that is! ?

10 hours ago, CJS2766 said:

Have you already booked your flight to Florida yet? Normally I would've by now. Southwest hasn't posted their November flights yet. Maybe I'll check them out. You already have me thinking of the beach and cabanas and Corona of course! The ice cold beverage type that is! ?

No. While the 11/1 and beyond schedule was supposed to released in April, when everything hit the fan they moved the release day to 5/28. 

I considered trying to get a Barefoot Beach cabana after we upgraded to a suite (also in November) but decided to stick with what we got since we got it for $404; figured we'd never find another OTW at that price so we're sticking and missing out on Barefoot. If Barefoot cabanas are priced anywhere near that and we end up with an opportunity to switch we may.

Happy sailing!!

2 hours ago, PRebecca said:

I considered trying to get a Barefoot Beach cabana after we upgraded to a suite (also in November) but decided to stick with what we got since we got it for $404; figured we'd never find another OTW at that price so we're sticking and missing out on Barefoot. If Barefoot cabanas are priced anywhere near that and we end up with an opportunity to switch we may.

Happy sailing!!

I’m with you there, I just wish I knew for sure what I’d be able to get the cabana for. Right now it’s a near complete unknown. We hopefully won’t have trouble getting one

22 hours ago, Andrew72681 said:

What’s hilarious is listening to DCL stories about what people pay for cabanas. It sounds like it makes the CocoCay prices seem downright sane. 

I stayed in a cabana at Disney's Castaway Cay for $550. I thought the pricing was in line with RCCL's "standard" cabana, and the cabana seemed way nicer at castaway... Well, standard cabana vs standard cabana.  The over water cabana at Coco Cay was way better but for triple the price and it being over water  it should have been.

2 hours ago, bossdog421 said:

I stayed in a cabana at Disney's Castaway Cay for $550. I thought the pricing was in line with RCCL's "standard" cabana, and the cabana seemed way nicer at castaway... Well, standard cabana vs standard cabana.  The over water cabana at Coco Cay was way better but for triple the price and it being over water  it should have been.

Interesting. The way Christy on the DCL podcast talked about them definitely seemed like they were in the four figures.