Bermuda June 29

Our Bermuda cruise out of Port Liberty NJ is scheduled for 6/29.  RC website says hope to resume by 6/11 but I just don't see that as a real possibly based on what CDS is saying.  I check every day and no updated information.  Any thoughts?  At this point I just want it to be cancelled.  

The CDC cruise ban doesn't expire until late July, and NJ is only making the first steps towards reopening. And Bermuda hasn't reopened to tourists, nor does it seem to have plans to any time soon. I wouldn't expect your cruise to happen, and would go with a Lift & Shift if that works, or else cancel and get the FCC for another cruise of your choice.

https://www.gov.bm/coronavirus

I assume you have made final payments since it is so close, if you anticipate cruising in the future wait for it to possibly cancel and get 125% FCC or do the Lift and Shift.  If my money was already spent i would wait for the 125% FCC.  If you won't cruise again take the refund if they cancel.  I lift and shifted a September cruise last week because i wasn't certain that the cruise would happen or that they would change the itinerary .  

With Americans tiring of the lock down and more states relaxing the lock down, the next two-three weeks will tell how soon cruises will resume.  If the infection rate increases i doubt cruises will start in the near future; if infection rates continue to decrease and large venues begin to open the cruise lines will resume full sailings.  JMO

I wouldn’t jump to do anything right now. If you cancel it there’s only credit or flexibility to be lost. When RC cancels it you’ll be able to take that extra 25 percent in credit or get your refund back. 
The one thing I would do is that if the same sailing +- 4 weeks next year is substantially more expensive I would lift and shift to that date.