On board the Harmony!!!

She's everything we hoped for.... A few minor glitches today, but nothing that isn't to be expected for the first passenger cruise.

Clean, sleek interior. Crew is excited to be here, drinks are flowing and already I feel I've eaten my weight. I'll randomly post thoughts as the trip goes on... B2B on the Harmony and then headed to the Navigator... Stay tuned folks!

I have been reading on CC about this inaugural sailing and it really sounds like they were not ready.  Hard to believe they would run out of simple things like orange juice, bottled water and fresh fruit.  Makes you wonder if they got a full stock before they sailed.  I guess there is a lesson here...to steer clear of the inaugural cruises or those cruises coming right out of drydock.

I haven't found that they have run out of anything at all... Supply seems to be great. What is shocking to me is how much of the ship isn't complete. Water slides, kids pools, no kids menus, one of reservation doesn't pull up on any of the systems etc. not complaining, I completely expect growing pains (as I would expect everyone on the ship to understand) but I would hate for this to be my first taste of RCI....

On a side note, Anna Maria, the loyalty ambassador was awesome... She's emailed navigator so that we will make Get our Diamond for our sailing on Monday!!!

Side side note.... Ultimate Abyss was awesome!! The glass platform was a bit terrifying for someone who hates heights, but it was a thrilling time.

Side side side note, I think the quality of chops on this trip was hands down the best of the 5-6 or so other trips.

Side side side side note, Grease was good. So good that it held the attention of my 4 yo...

Side side side side side note, wow what a concentration of Pennacle club... 23 on this sailing. At the top tier event the Lotalty Ambassador mentioned how many C&A nights on board and it equaled something crazy like 426 years at sea....