125% Cruise Planner Credit... finally!!!

14 minutes ago, Jill said:

I wonder if I call the C&A line I might get through faster? 

Better to call RCCL Customer Services. I’m sure it helped push my refund along. Had to wait about 30 minutes for an answer but the person I spoke to was very helpful. I told him that I was a loyal customer and was very concerned about the delay and to put a note on my file to that effect. Got the refund about a week later. ???

On 5/15/2020 at 2:39 AM, Crazycruiser50 said:

I’m pretty sure it’s gone.  My $25 OBC disappeared, as did the one with my son’s cabin.  I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that promotional credits didn’t carry over and were not eligible for FCC.  I’d have to dig through emails.  

Yep. We lost our $600 (2x $300) OBC ?

Quick question!

When calculating the 125% OBC, how do they treat the gratuity paid toward the DBP?

Is the gratuity refunded separately back to your CC or simply counted as part of the total amount spent in their 125% OBC calculation?

I'm just trying to keep track of all the transactions!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, JohnK6404 said:

Quick question!

When calculating the 125% OBC, how do they treat the gratuity paid toward the DBP?

Is the gratuity refunded separately back to your CC or simply counted as part of the total amount spent in their 125% OBC calculation?

I'm just trying to keep track of all the transactions!

Thanks!

It's 125% of your total amount spent. It's not 125% of each seperate item. So if you brought 1 dbp then it's 125% of that

If your brought the dbp, the key, a cabana then it's 125% off the total price of all of them combined

@Ian T I'd say something because I got my $75 obc back. 

1 hour ago, Kcusack89 said:

It's 125% of your total amount spent. It's not 125% of each seperate item. So if you brought 1 dbp then it's 125% of that

If your brought the dbp, the key, a cabana then it's 125% off the total price of all of them combined

@Ian T I'd say something because I got my $75 obc back. 

I'm sorry, I got that... I'm strictly referring to the 18% gratuity that is tacked on when you buy the DBP. 

Will it be 125% of the total including the gratuity ($421.26/person) OR 125% of just the DBP cost ($357.00/person) and we receive CC refund of gratuity ($64.26/person).

Just curious as they usually refund gratuities (eg. pre-paid gratuities) back to original form of payment (CC).

Thanks!

image.png.58c42487aa4564a700514673742da7cd.png

2 minutes ago, JohnK6404 said:

I'm sorry, I got that... I'm strictly referring to the 18% gratuity that is tacked on when you buy the DBP. 

Will it be 125% of the total including the gratuity ($421.26/person) OR 125% of just the DBP cost ($357.00/person) and we receive CC refund of gratuity ($64.26/person).

Just curious as they usually refund gratuities (eg. pre-paid gratuities) back to original form of payment (CC).

Thanks!

image.png.58c42487aa4564a700514673742da7cd.png

125% off the total of anything you brought so its be off the 421