Thank Goodness for Travel Agents!!!!!

After booking several cruise on my own, I finally went with a travel agent and booked my latest cruise. I was originally supposed to cruise last year, but at the last minute, RC charted the ship and we lost our cruise. For our troubles, they gave us $300 OBC. I was able to eventually find my current cruise set for Nov. 8 this year on the Oasis. I booked an interior room like I always do. To me, I just cant justify spending the extra money on a balcony when I am only in my room to change clothes and sleep. It's just not worth it. Would I like a balcony? Heck yea, but just not willing to pay for it.

Anyway, my travel agent just called me and said, would I still like a balcony? I said, "Yes" but I didn't want to pay extra for it. He said, you aren't! Apparently there must be a lot of cancellations for the Nov cruise as he moved me from an interior room to a ocean view balcony and my cruise price actually went down by $10.00 ?

I guess I am a believer now in having a TA. I doubt I would have ever found this out on my own. Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the Oasis cruises in November. I would assume, if it gets cancelled for whatever reason, I would hope that I still get a ocean view balcony on a future cruise??? Just had to share my good fortunes. Fingers crossed now for my cruise to move forward now!!!