Jewel of the Seas or stick with Empress

We have 3 cruises coming up (Oct, Jan, Feb) but thinking about Lifting and Shipping one or two of them.

We have 7 night Oasis in October from Bayonne, 11 night Anthem from Bayonne in January, and 8 night Empress from Miami in Feb.    We can drive to Bayonne but not sure that cruises will resume or resemble normal cruising in the next 6-9 months.   Confidence is low.  

We are thinking about moving our Empress cruise (Feb 21) to 2022.   Same ports but change in ship from Empress to Jewel in a Guaranteed JS.

We have been on Empress but not Jewell, does anyone have experience with Jewel they are willing to share?   Looks like more dining options, a solarium, and a little more room than Empress.

The other thought would be to L & S our 8 night Empress sailing to a 7 night Oasis sailing with same itinerary (one less sea day) but not sure the change from 8 to 7 days will work.   Or keep Empress and move our Anthem sailing to 2022.    What say you, wise Royal Caribbean bloggers?

I sailed Jewel and loved her.  I love Radiance class ships.  I'm booked on an 8-night Empress cruise in Jan and was unable to lift and shift except to another 8-night Empress in 2022 because there were no other 8 night itineraries (other than Southern, which wasn't eligible).  I'm looking forward to sailing Empress (if we can, ugh), but I'd definitely give a thumbs up to Jewel as well!

Agree with all the positive thoughts on Empress, we enjoyed the crew, the laid back vibe, and ease of getting everywhere within minutes.   TMI dept.....we challenged ourselves to not take an elevator all week and easy to accomplish on Empress.

If we Lift and Ship, I think we have to go on Jewell instead of Empress, but seems like she's a good little ship too.