what happens to my RCCL Visa points on a cancelled cruise?

We got our FCC cleared up, seems they only gave us credit for one person and then divided that in half! Now our next question is can you get the Visa points we redeemed for OBC switched to our newly booked cruise? Do you call Royal or Visa? Thanks in advance, I'm glad I found this blog!!

1 hour ago, Louieond said:

We got our FCC cleared up, seems they only gave us credit for one person and then divided that in half! Now our next question is can you get the Visa points we redeemed for OBC switched to our newly booked cruise? Do you call Royal or Visa? Thanks in advance, I'm glad I found this blog!!

I had the same thing for my cancelled cruise. I had quite a bit of OBC already applied to the planner. I called the Rewards # 1-888-305-4626 and the credit was moved to the new reservation the next day. For clarification, it was our Bank of America, my visa rewards.

2 hours ago, Okgladgal said:

I had the same thing for my cancelled cruise. I had quite a bit of OBC already applied to the planner. I called the Rewards # 1-888-305-4626 and the credit was moved to the new reservation the next day. For clarification, it was our Bank of America, my visa rewards.

+1