Thank you, Lift and switch

I want to thank Everyone on this blog  With special thanks to@ Michelle at MEI.

My friend and I had booked a cruise for February 7, 2020. I booked with MEI because of all positive feedback. We were on Empress with JR suite.

This virus changed my mind about wanting to cruise on this date.

Along comes Lift and switch., Because I read this daily I’m ready to jump.

1st I asked Michelle to move us to owners suite. $600 more to move. Catch is Empress is just showing one Available. She was able to upgrade us?.

Now for the fun part for her?. I want to lift and switch to 2022 on harmony of seas. We had western for 2021 but crazy me asked for Eastern. I didn’t want Bahama. Michelle was on hold and the call dropped. She emails me you need to do western to western. I tell her at that point we aren’t to picky about date. I would prefer leaving out of Port Canaveral, but would take Miami.

We are now booked on Haramony of seas, February 6, 2020. Owners Suite.10640. My friend had never been on a cruise and I have never been on an Oasis class.

We are beyond excited and very thankful.

2 hours ago, 1978bucketlist said:

We are now booked on Haramony of seas, February 6, 2020. Owners Suite.10640. My friend had never been on a cruise and I have never been on an Oasis class.

Now THAT is what I call an upgrade !!!!  Empress OS compared to Harmony OS is light years better !!  Waaaytoo go !!!!

While not quite the upgrade that @1978bucketlist scored, I was just able to upgrade my August 2020 sailing from a Deck 3 Oceanview cabin to a Suite Guarantee for a grand total of $193 for the 4 of us (NOT per person!), then Lift and Shift it to August 2021.  Did it take may TA 5 hours on hold to make it happen?  Yes, yes it did.  Am I sending him a bottle of his favorite Bourbon for his efforts?  You better believe it.  Many thanks to @Matt and everyone on the board for their expertise and quick dissemination of information to allow this to happen!

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, USCG Teacher said:

While not quite the upgrade that @1978bucketlist scored, I was just able to upgrade my August 2020 sailing from a Deck 3 Oceanview cabin to a Suite Guarantee for a grand total of $193 for the 4 of us (NOT per person!), then Lift and Shift it to August 2021. 

I don't know....tha'ts a pretty darned good upgrade !!!

4 hours ago, 1978bucketlist said:

I want to thank Everyone on this blog  With special thanks to@ Michelle at MEI.

My friend and I had booked a cruise for February 7, 2020. I booked with MEI because of all positive feedback. We were on Empress with JR suite.

This virus changed my mind about wanting to cruise on this date.

Along comes Lift and switch., Because I read this daily I’m ready to jump.

1st I asked Michelle to move us to owners suite. $600 more to move. Catch is Empress is just showing one Available. She was able to upgrade us?.

Now for the fun part for her?. I want to lift and switch to 2022 on harmony of seas. We had western for 2021 but crazy me asked for Eastern. I didn’t want Bahama. Michelle was on hold and the call dropped. She emails me you need to do western to western. I tell her at that point we aren’t to picky about date. I would prefer leaving out of Port Canaveral, but would take Miami.

Woo Hoo!  so glad it all worked out for you and so excited for the Owners Suite- it will be hard for you to sail any other way - ask people here lol

Thanks for sticking with the Blog and Mei-Travel