Advice on Aft Balcony on Brilliance

Need some feedback/advise on Spacious balcony choices on Brilliance. Was checking out future cruise options and saw a nice deal for an Aft balcony(very end of ship). There was a corner aft balcony, cabin #9256 that I placed a deposit on right away. Has always been a desire of mine to cruise on an aft balcony. My question is: also available was a number of center aft balcony, like #9260. Also a hump balcony that the deck plan seems to show an odd shape, extra space balcony, #9092. Looked at cruisedeckplans.com and am a bit confused. Should I expect #9256 to have two lounge chairs and regular chair, as seen on pictures? What of the other two choices?  I am leaning toward keeping the corner aft balcony but would consider a reassignment if persuaded for good reasons. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

9256 is awesome, a great choice on this class of ship. Been there done that and would do it again repeatedly.

I have been in 9260 which is nice but I also love not having a cabin on one side with 9256.The pinched balcony may not be as large as some folks think but I thoroughly enjoyed it both times I have had it.

25 minutes ago, Hagar said:

9256 is awesome, a great choice on this class of ship. Been there done that and would do it again repeatedly.

I have been in 9260 which is nice but I also love not having a cabin on one side with 9256.The pinched balcony may not be as large as some folks think but I thoroughly enjoyed it both times I have had it.

Agree with Hagar, 9256 is a bit odd shaped (pinched), although a good choise. I think 9260 actually has as almost as much usable space.

Decks 8 and 9 aft are the best as far as noise is concerned. However we have had a deck 7 and 10 aft and would book either of them again, not that much difference in noise either from below on 7, or above on deck 10.

IMG_1066.jpeg

2 hours ago, DRLPP said:

Need some feedback/advise on Spacious balcony choices on Brilliance. Was checking out future cruise options and saw a nice deal for an Aft balcony(very end of ship). There was a corner aft balcony, cabin #9256 that I placed a deposit on right away. Has always been a desire of mine to cruise on an aft balcony. My question is: also available was a number of center aft balcony, like #9260. Also a hump balcony that the deck plan seems to show an odd shape, extra space balcony, #9092. Looked at cruisedeckplans.com and am a bit confused. Should I expect #9256 to have two lounge chairs and regular chair, as seen on pictures? What of the other two choices?  I am leaning toward keeping the corner aft balcony but would consider a reassignment if persuaded for good reasons. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

I'm in that same cabin but on Jewel of the Seas which is in the same class. I have been in an aft-cabin on the Jewel and the view is awesome. I do not regret it. Can't wait till Christmas and New Year's cruise this year on Jewel.

34 minutes ago, DRLPP said:

Follow up question. Any issues with "motion of the ocean" or exhaust/fumes from stacks? Again, my thanks.

No issues on transatlantic sailings.

That is cabin 9260 on the Serenade, same as Jewel, Brilliance, and Radiance.

Below is 9658 on Brilliance

IMG_0354.jpeg