Recreating A Cruise at Home

We were meant to be sailing next Friday from Southampton. Like everyone else on the Blog we are missing the cruise life. We plan on recreatng embarkation day at home, or at least the dining aspect by day drinking Prosecco, Cocktails, and having food delivered while listening to a Royal Caribbean playlist. Not sure what will be on the food menu as of yet, what would be your choice?

On 5/8/2020 at 5:53 AM, Spang1974 said:

We were meant to be sailing next Friday from Southampton. Like everyone else on the Blog we are missing the cruise life. We plan on recreatng embarkation day at home, or at least the dining aspect by day drinking Prosecco, Cocktails, and having food delivered while listening to a Royal Caribbean playlist. Not sure what will be on the food menu as of yet, what would be your choice?

I try to have paella in the Windjammer for lunch on embarkation day.  For dinner I choose a fish entrée of some sort.  I loved Chocolate Sensation for dessert, but lately that hasn't been available.  That said, anything chocolate is good for me!   I am not sure what your delivery options are, but I hope you can enjoy your special celebration. 

When we sailed from Southampton, we toured the Canaries, so perhaps you can find some nice videos online...I recall a travel show that described Funchal and the hand-pushed carts down the hill (we actually did that).  Take care...