Lift and Shift and Thank You RC Blog

Many, many thanks to this blog. We were scheduled to sail a 9 night Greek Isles itinerary in September in a 2 BR Grand Suite on Explorer of the Seas. This morning I pulled up this blog and thanks to @Matt I was alerted to the new LIft and Shift policy. I emailed our TA right away and he called me back and we were able to get transferred to a Greek Isles sailing  in Oct on Odyssey of the Seas for the same price. I feel less stressed worrying about whether we would feel comfortable sailing and we are sailing on the Odyssey for the same price. Since there are so few 2 BR suites I feel especially thankful to Matt and everyone who is apart of this blog, that I became aware and could act so quickly and understand the need to act quickly. Thank you, Thank you! This is why I enjoy looking at this blog and reading everyone's helpful advice. Because of that, you have made a worrisome vacation decision for this year turn into a vacation filled with excitement.