vacation spreadsheet

Hmm, I have mine in "Numbers" instead of excel, but can likely export and send you in whatever format if you want it.

It's a little different than yours though, I have a spreadsheet for each trip with tabs for:

• Itinerary - Each day where we are, what time we get there / leave, number of ships in port with us, general idea of what I have planned or an considering for morning/afternoon/evening and notes for if I purchased anything (beverage package/etc)
  • Confirmations - listing of confirmation/reservation numbers for everything from cruise, flight, parking, hotel, shuttle, etc.
  • Possible excursions - anything that I'm considering doing or that looks interesting, the current price, links to reviews of it, etc
  • Packing list - broken out into carry on (mostly electronics), checked bag, and the toiletries bag in the checked bag
  • Shopping list - any consumables, etc that got used up on my last trip, or if I'm just in the mood for something different
  • Todo - the before I leave list, making sure I have a mail hold done, someone to watch the cat, updated kindle with fresh books, things like that

then it's kept in a dropbox folder with copies of confirmations/receipts/etc.