My wife and I just booked our cruise for December 2020 and we could not be more excited!! While I was looking over the cruise planner I saw the price of the "Refreshment Package" for drinks. I am not sure if I can justify paying the price they have set for that specific drink package... I am wondering if anyone on here knows the price Royal charges for their mocktails, fresh squeezed juices, and bottled water.

4 hours ago, Jakefield15 said:

I am wondering if anyone on here knows the price Royal charges for their mocktails, fresh squeezed juices, and bottled water.

I keep a list of prices here: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/royal-caribbean-drink-prices

Mocktails come in around $8 or so. Bottled water $2.25

17 hours ago, Jakefield15 said:

My wife and I just booked our cruise for December 2020 and we could not be more excited!! While I was looking over the cruise planner I saw the price of the "Refreshment Package" for drinks. I am not sure if I can justify paying the price they have set for that specific drink package... I am wondering if anyone on here knows the price Royal charges for their mocktails, fresh squeezed juices, and bottled water.

Keep checking the prices on the cruise planner.  You can catch some good deals every now and then.  I dont drink at home at all and I got my moneys worth with the DBP.  Lava flows and margaritas go down real smooth in the middle of the ocean.

On 5/6/2020 at 4:48 AM, Yo2slick said:

Keep checking the prices on the cruise planner.  You can catch some good deals every now and then.  I dont drink at home at all and I got my moneys worth with the DBP.  Lava flows and margaritas go down real smooth in the middle of the ocean.

I never seen lava flows and margaritas on the menu. Do you order them outside the list? How much do they cost compared to cocktails on the list?

6 hours ago, Mathias said:

I never seen lava flows and margaritas on the menu. Do you order them outside the list? How much do they cost compared to cocktails on the list?

Yes, you can order them outside the list.  The lava flow is just a pina colada with strawberry puree, so anywhere that has a blender can make one.  The cost will be the same as the other frozen drinks.  A margarita on the rocks is a very basic drink you can get from any bar; if you want a frozen one of course the bar needs a blender.  

1 hour ago, AshleyDillo said:

A margarita on the rocks is a very basic drink you can get from any bar; if you want a frozen one of course the bar needs a blender.  

My favorite margarita is the specialty in Boleros called the Granrita.  (I think that is the name)  It is a traditional margarita with Patron, but they add in Gran Marnier too.  The Gran Marnier just makes the drink soooo much smother going down.

On 5/5/2020 at 9:48 PM, Yo2slick said:

This would be my husband and I. We do almost no drinking at all at home (ok except for the last couple weeks) but certainly got our money’s worth with the UBP on our last cruise.  Much like the Disney Dining Plan, I like the all inclusive feel of having the package prepaid (at Disney, I always go when it’s free).  We come close enough to even to make it worth the convenience for me.

On 5/8/2020 at 5:17 PM, Pooch said:

This would be my husband and I. We do almost no drinking at all at home (ok except for the last couple weeks) but certainly got our money’s worth with the UBP on our last cruise.  Much like the Disney Dining Plan, I like the all inclusive feel of having the package prepaid (at Disney, I always go when it’s free).  We come close enough to even to make it worth the convenience for me.

I just love not having to worry about a bill at the end.  We can run around and have fun and do whatever we want and its already paid for.  

On 5/7/2020 at 1:15 AM, Mathias said:

When you ask for a lava flow make sure to tell them you want it with Kraken.  You can ask for any liquor you want.  If they can make it, you can get it.

19 hours ago, Yo2slick said:

A hard seltzer would be a good one.  Not sure about their availability though.  

I believe when I was on Mariner in December they had White Claws. It might depend on the ship because cruise planner does show Truly in the picture as mentioned above.

19 hours ago, jaredhamburg said:

What is a good recommendation for a lower carb cocktail drink or mixed drink?  Kraken and diet coke?  Anything else?

Thanks!

I've done sugar free redbull and vodka when I need a break from my sugar high. Kraken and Diet is my fave, but I also enjoy a Skinny Pirate (Diet coke and Captain). If you ask the bartender what they have in diet (like gingerale or coke or sugar free juices) they can whip you something special.