So depressing ?

should be on our way to Bermuda from a very cool and rainy Boston area. We have gone every year for 6 years and will certainly miss it. We usually plan for thanksgiving in the bahamas as well but I am not sure that is going to happen this year either. there is encouraging news about treatments and vaccines that have come out in the past few days. They will be the magic ticket for travel to open up for sure. we just need to hold out a little longer. I hope that the cruise industry is able to make it. Its a 50 billion dollar a year business. Too big to fail?

I was in contact with my Travel Agent last night.  She told me that many cruises are seeing significant price reductions - particularly for the high end suites.  It might be worth everyone who's interested's effort to take a bit of time and do some research.   I know our Star Class Symphony August 2022 cruise was reduced by $2300 last night.  This was the second such significant reduction in the past 2 weeks on this cruise.  I'm sure there are others.  Might be a good "buying" opportunity.

3 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

+1 on that.  $3281 off on my RLS for that sailing.  Same thing, second reduction in a matter of weeks.

I just got off the phone checking on our April 2021 sailing on Liberty.  Price would drop 400 but we would lose our onboard credit so its basically a wash.  Guess Ill keep checking. 

4 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I was in contact with my Travel Agent last night.  She told me that many cruises are seeing significant price reductions - particularly for the high end suites.  It might be worth everyone who's interested's effort to take a bit of time and do some research.   I know our Star Class Symphony August 2022 cruise was reduced by $2300 last night.  This was the second such significant reduction in the past 2 weeks on this cruise.  I'm sure there are others.  Might be a good "buying" opportunity.

Ooooh, I have something to do at work tonight!!!!!!!!

19 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I totally agree with this. I was able to upgrade to an L1 CLS from a Grand Suite on Harmony of the Seas for my December cruise for about 1k. This is my second RCI Cruise so I’m going from a Balcony to the CLS 17th floor. I’m ruined!

Wish the cruise I’m looking at would go down.  OS on  7 day Rhapsody out of Tampa in Feb for 4 ppl  $6663.00.  Probably not a bad price but too much for me to bite.  Second choice is currently a 5 day on Brilliance in a GS @ $4200.

26 minutes ago, Mike.s said:

We sailed on Rhapsody out of Tampa this February/March and loved it, go for it if you are able, you won't regret it.

Thanks for the ?.  It’s the one I really want with my heart but my frugal head is getting in the way.  The price isn’t awful by itself but add in trip insurance, daily suite gratuities for 4 and 4 UDP and I think we are easily close to $10,000. ?

2 hours ago, Pooch said:

Wish the cruise I’m looking at would go down.  OS on  7 day Rhapsody out of Tampa in Feb for 4 ppl  $6663.00.  Probably not a bad price but too much for me to bite.  Second choice is currently a 5 day on Brilliance in a GS @ $4200.

Hold on a bit longer. The prices will hopefully come down. That’s a bit far out there yet.

@WAAAYTOOO Thanks so much Raye! I saved Waay much on my August 1, 2021 sailing on Allure. My 29th wedding anniversary celebration cruise, August 1, 1992! Total savings $1,200.00 on a Crown loft, I read your post, shot an email to Sharla and feel just wonderful. Be safe and stay healthy :) 

12 minutes ago, Neesa said:

@WAAAYTOOO Thanks so much Raye! I saved Waay much on my August 1, 2021 sailing on Allure. My 29th wedding anniversary celebration cruise, August 1, 1992! Total savings $1,200.00 on a Crown loft, I read your post, shot an email to Sharla and feel just wonderful. Be safe and stay healthy :) 

YIPPEE !!!!  Thank @Lovetocruise2002.  She's the one who told me !!!

Today is just 7 days till we were to board Oasis of the seas. Next Sunday we were supposed to board Oasis for the first cruise for Oasis out of NJ. So the sadness is pretty high right now. To compound that we still see the cancelled cruise when we log into the Royal Caribbean website. We rescheduled Oasis to Sept. 6th and still see the old cruise, new cruise not on there yet for some odd reason. Next Sunday when it says 0 days we will cry. ? Hopefully we sail in Sept and that sadness goes away.