Rescheduled cruise not on "upcoming cruises" section

So I had a "hold" on a cruise for a replacement of our Oasis cruise that was cancelled for May 10. I figured it wouldn't show in my "upcoming cruises" section on the Royal Caribbean website until it was paid for with the FCC. Well it was paid for with the FCC last week but it still isn't showing in my "upcoming cruises: section. Its still the old cancelled cruises, I linked it when I first held it and I logged out and back in to see if that reset it but it did not. Just curious what you think is going on or if you have seen this before? I have sent an email to Royal but with what they are dealing with I don't expect a reply before our cruise in Sept. ? 

7 minutes ago, FJ28 said:

I have the same issue. Just waiting for it to appear at this point. I figure with all that is going on it will take a while.

Ah ok, that is good. I guess its not just me. I mean the cruise is paid for so it must be in the system somewhere, 

2 minutes ago, Andrew72681 said:

Have you tried manually adding it? The Harmony group cruise kept not showing for me but adding it manually worked. 

8E9A0B1B-D2D7-4381-B186-CEC3647C8608.png

Just now, PRebecca said:

I've also had to manually add my last couple, I'd try that if you  haven't

Well how do you do that? I did the link a cruise thing? They ask your name, date of birth and reservation number. Is there something else you can do? What is manually adding a cruise? Thanks for the help!

Just now, RCIfan1912 said:

Well how do you do that? I did the link a cruise thing? They ask your name, date of birth and reservation number. Is there something else you can do? What is manually adding a cruise? Thanks for the help!

Yes that's all it was, sorry it sounds like you already tried that and it didn't work ?  Seeing those upcoming cruises can brighten almost any mood I'm in, sorry you can't get it to show up!

6 minutes ago, PRebecca said:

Yes that's all it was, sorry it sounds like you already tried that and it didn't work ?  Seeing those upcoming cruises can brighten almost any mood I'm in, sorry you can't get it to show up!

Yeah I agree, it can brighten up up the day. We still owe 425 bucks for taxes and port fees but that isn't due till May 31. That shouldn't have anything to do with it right?

43 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Yeah I agree, it can brighten up up the day. We still owe 425 bucks for taxes and port fees but that isn't due till May 31. That shouldn't have anything to do with it right?

I had one this week that I booked with just the deposit, and even after linking it on the web site, it didn't show up. But it DID show up in the app. Eventually it showed up in the Cruise Planner, but honestly, I'm not sure what combination of cussing at my computer, logging out, logging in, trying a different browser, and practicing voodoo worked, but it's finally there. ?

7 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Not the same thing, but my old flight to New Orleans later this month (cancelled) is still showing up in my AA list even though that flight is now going to Miami in December.  I guess all of the reservations entities are having similar issues.  

May just be the case. I'll wait a bit, what else can I do. I mean eventually I'm gonna have to make cruise planner purchases. Thanks for the info.

Well its quite a few days since I first posted this and the rescheduled cruise is still not showing, just the old one that sadly leaves in 4 days....I wish. I guess I'll wait for the cancelled cruise to clear and see if the rescheduled cruise shows up? Who knows, maybe they award us the points for the cancelled cruise, I heard they have made that mistake in the past?