How Many Days Since Your Last Cruise

Va4fam

Thought it would be fun to "reflect" or commiserate (depending on your point of view) on how long it's been since your last cruise.

Bonus points for how many days away from your next one.

ANSWER:   59 Days since our Empress of the Seas cruise.   (Western Carib).  Why does it feel longer than that?

BONUS:  178 days until our Oasis of the Seas (Bahamas cruise).   Thinking positively that date will work.

Stay safe everyone.

I had to use HOWLONGAGO.com to figure out that it has been 5,463 days since my last cruise.  A few kids, 4 degrees and a couple of jobs fell in between. ?

It was supposed to be 109 days until my next cruise, but it looks like 473 may be more realistic.  After 5,400 days, what's another 300 or so?

It has been 165 days since our NCL Getaway cruise

Our Adventure of the Seas is in 161 days.  Hoping that we can go now that they have removed the health restrictions. Hubby is healthy and fit but has a stint and A-Fib so we were afraid they wouldn't let us get on.  We are waiting until final payment to decide what we are going to do.  Lots of praying and all fingers and toes crossed!

218 since the last cruise...

...372 until we board the Ovation.  Even though it is a long way off since it is the trans-pacific there are still a lot of “what if’s” in my mind.  So I am really hopeful that the Oxford group’s vaccine really does well and is out buy this September as some are predicting.