Harmony is in the house

All these days at sea and I've never sailed on an Oasis Class ship yet.

Since Oasis is moving to Canaveral this fall, and that will be my new homeport starting in June, I think around January I will need a B2B in order to properly "check her out" ;)

Isn't that considered treason in Texas ?  (to move OUT of the state)

I'm considered a missionary:  Gone to spread the many blessings of the beloved Lone Star!

"I've got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart" - Jimmy Buffett

No Paul you can't leave Texas what will we do without you? I know for a fact if I could I would move to upper Florida. Much easier to cruise and I plan to cruise until I die, better weather than Texas.

I was against Paul moving from Texas too.  Who is going to drive me to Galveston now?!  :o

I would love to do that.  Just waiting for Star Trek transporters to be invented (I am quite scared of flying).

Fly who needs to fly nice Royal Cruise from Seattle to Australia, and no need to fly. Are you up for a 23 day transpacific cruise Matt?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/23NightTranspacificCruise-EX22T001?currencyCode=USD&sCruiseType=CO&sailDate=10%2F06%2F2017

Fly who needs to fly nice Royal Cruise from Seattle to Australia, and no need to fly. Are you up for a 23 day transpacific cruise Matt?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/23NightTranspacificCruise-EX22T001?currencyCode=USD&sCruiseType=CO&sailDate=10%2F06%2F2017

Now that I could do!  Granted, I'd need to wait for another repo back, but that's just a minor detail, right?

Now that I could do!  Granted, I'd need to wait for another repo back, but that's just a minor detail, right?

Or take a Royal ship to the Middle East, then on to Europe and a trans Atlantic crossing. With posts, video, and blogs, think of all the research you could do. And charge the whole trip back as a business expense.  Matt's own World cruise.

Viking recently announced a 141 "round the world" (sort of, Miami to London, via the long way 'round the Earth) cruise.  I can't imagine my waistline after a cruise like that.  Not to mention the number of T-shirts I'd have to ship home.

Royal's Premium Drink Package at $49/day would be $6,909.  Wow!