Crown and Anchor Program/Benefits Post Covid-19

RBRSKI

I would not be surprised to changes to the program. With that said, I would expect enhancements ... at least in the near term. An example would be the recent promotion that added an additional $50 discount for all C&A members above the status discounts. I think the last thing they would want is to risk alienating loyal customers at this time.  However, as time goes on those updates could go the other way.

8 minutes ago, RBRSKI said:

Do you see them modifying the perks for the Crown and Anchor Program once we get back to sailing?  I think so!  

Definitely. They’ll go heavy on benefits that don’t have a costs associated (embarkation, disembarkation) but probably start removing those that have high costs associated with them [diamond drinks,etc.)

1 minute ago, Ogilthorpe said:

I would not be surprised to changes to the program. With that said, I would expect enhancements ... at least in the near term. An example would be the recent promotion that added an additional $50 discount for all C&A members above the status discounts. I think the last thing they would want is to risk alienating loyal customers at this time.  However, as time goes on those updates could go the other way.

That 50$ incentive could be a way to get money in house without having to further leverage existing assets. If it gets you to book a cruise for 18montjs from now they to get to hold that deposit money to use today. 

Just now, Andrew72681 said:

Definitely. They’ll go heavy on benefits that don’t have a costs associated (embarkation, disembarkation) but probably start removing those that have high costs associated with them [diamond drinks,etc.)

That's where I was thinking, maybe just making it beer and wine in the Diamond Lounge.  I personally never go to the Diamond Lounge for breakfast, it's always on my balcony.  LOL

Just now, RBRSKI said:

That's where I was thinking, maybe just making it beer and wine in the Diamond Lounge.  I personally never go to the Diamond Lounge for breakfast, it's always on my balcony.  LOL

We won’t know till they do it, and once they announce it just wait for CC and those Facebook groups to explode with anger. Maybe we should start the rumor now

”I heard the diamond lounge is only going to serve spam, Vienna sausages, PBR, and two buck chuck” 

Would I be disappointed if they modified some of the perks, yes, however, I can totally understand why!   They can do what ever it takes to get those ships sailing again. 

And once they rebound, I would like to see them back similar to pre Covid 19 levels.  Hey, we can help out a little!