Applying FCC to new cruise at checkout

23 minutes ago, RBRSKI said:

I pretty much know the answer but is it only for bookings made thru Royal?  It would be nice if they indicate this somewhere on the web page.  Did I miss it?

That's all I saw about it - I didn't get to the payment page. I would assume if you book online through a 3rd party like Costco or Expedia, that their payment process screen would be different because they deal with more than one line. 

When I called a few days ago for a courtesy hold on another cruise, the person I spoke with told me that the easiest way to prevent any mix-ups was to book over the phone and they can apply your FCC directly in their booking system. I don't personally like booking over the phone, but that's what they told me. I'm not sure how true it is, or if it's really any easier. However, I would probably do it online and then call to confirm that it actually went through just in case. I'm getting super impatient but holding on!