Allure of the Seas shows

The shows change all the time. Do you really think the same performers are still working the same show and cruise four years later? If you check the ship information it will tell you the current main shows.

Well, I guess if Blue Planet and the Monopoly ice show are still playing, then the performers are doing the same shows years later. Oh well, if they are still performing those shows when my cruise comes around, I can always find something else to do. Definitely not a shortage of activities on the Allure :-) Thanks for the info.

Drewmommy.. I have been on Allure 4 times.. the only show that has changed is Mama Mia replaced Chicago... Blue planet is still there... Ice Games is still there... Oceanaria is still there.. How to train your dragon is still there... When is your cruise exactly? If I were you i would try to change to Harmony of the Sea because its going to be all fabulous new shows... I personally cant wait for Harmony!!

AGSLC5...I'm happy (a little jealous, too!) that you're going on the Harmony. That ship is definitely on my bucket list. For my cruise, I'm going with a large group of friends that have never been on a cruise before so having the same shows as when I went in 2013 isn't a big deal. I was just curious if the shows change every few years. Oceanaria was fantastic so I'm for sure going to want to see that again. Thanks for the reply!