FCC just issued and wow!

Our 24th May Allure cruise was cancelled on 16th April and to date I have received nothing from RC, no port fees, no FCC and no reply to my cruise planner uplift request on 29th April, despite getting a mail that said they would contact me within 72 hours.

I appreciate that they are ridiculously busy at the moment, but they need to contact people and let them know what is going on.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

We received our FCC for our May 30th Adventure to Bermuda cruise, haven’t checked the full math yet but it looks right.  No refund of port fees and taxes yet but am sure it’s on the way soon.  The extra 25% on the FCC May help book another cruise after it’s applied to the rebooked 2021  Freedom/Bermuda trip... my bad for not reading all of the FCC posts carefully enough but most were just frustration over waiting for the refunds/credits so I skimmed through them without gaining a better understanding of what happens when your FCC is more than the balance due on a cruise they are applied to.  Michele/MEI recommends not applying the FCC until closer to final payment, but once we do apply it can we then apply any remaining FCC balance to another booking?

Ok got it, thanks for the info.  So we need to pick a second cruise that has a final payment date later than the first cruise ends... too bad that really limits the options a bit.  Is the left over credit typically available right after a cruise ends or should we book cruise two a few weeks or even months after the first?