MEI Travel

Ian T

I have read a lot of good things about MEI Travel, not only from Matt but also from a number of people on these message boards. I would like to get in on the action but my question is as follows... are MEI's services only available for customers in North America or can I also avail myself of them from here in the UK?

Thanks

Just now, WAAAYTOOO said:

Great news !  MEI can service your bookings.  The only “catch” is that you must pay in US$$.

Welcome aboard !

Michelle Cunningham.  [email protected] is a great agent.  There are many more.

That's great news, thanks. Until now I have booked our cruises directly with RC and it's good to know that when it comes to the next one the MEI team will be able to work on my behalf... and thanks for the recommendation of Michelle too!

8 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Great news !  MEI can service your bookings.  The only “catch” is that you must pay in US$$.

Welcome aboard !

Michelle Cunningham.  [email protected] is a great agent.  There are many more.

I live in Thailand, and MEI have been Fantastic. I can recommend Kathy, she's been quick and efficient.

John ?

Happy cruising

9 hours ago, Ian T said:

Thanks so much everyone! It's clear from your replies that we won't go wrong whichever member of the MEI team looks after us ? 

You'll also get to play the repricing & upgrade game if you use a US travel agent, they have given me  {UK} a few quotes recently. As said above you will need a CC that allows US$ payment or a US$ cash transfer.

A couple of questions after reading all the praise for MEI; it has me wondering if I should switch to them.  We have used CruCon in the pass and they offer OBC for repeat users. 

To those that have used both, how does MEI and CruCon compare? 

Does MEI offer benefits to repeat customers?

Can I transfer my current cruise to MEI from CruCon and is it worth it if I loose my OBC?

Especially right now... I would not try to do anything with a booking that you have set in place.  There are so many moving pieces at Royal right now and so few workers.... things could get messed up on any transfer.  Plus your agent at the first agency has worked with you to secure the booking and done some work for you.  When you are ready to book again, or if you have a FCC that you need to use - that is the perfect time to reach out and start fresh with a MEI-Travel Agent.  You can contact one that i recommended thru here, email me and I will have match you up with one, or there is a link on Matt's page where you can request a quote and one of the team of agents that works with RCCL Blog clients will contact you with a quote.

On 4/26/2020 at 4:50 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

[email protected] is a great agent.

Can't say enough good things about Michelle.  She has done us great with price reductions, upgrades, etc.  I never liked Travel Agents until we met her... although I'm sure any from MEI would be good.