Cancellation text, no email?

So I'm waiting patiently for our FCC to be issued so we can apply it to our booking for Oasis Sept. 6th. Oh our May 10th Oasis was cancelled on March 24th. Its funny but I received a text, just one text since this happened, no other communication at all. I just looked and there wasn't even an email. Do you find that odd and should I have received the FCC by now? I just don't want to slip between the cracks here and get screwed. I know Royal has shit ton going so I am cutting them a lot of slack. We have till May 31 to apply the FCC to our "Long hold". Thanks for any info. 

I've not receive anything yet and our sailing is the 29th of May (Alaska).  One of the members on our facebook group sailing, posted this message that she had received from RCL.

WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY FUTURE CRUISE CREDIT FROM THE CORONAVIRUS-IMPACTED CANCELLED SAILINGS?

For sailings through April 10th, 2020, Future Cruise Credits will be sent via email no later than Monday, April 13th, 2020.

Future Cruise Credits for suspended sailings departing between April 11th – May 11th, 2020 can be expected on-or-before Monday, April 30th, 2020.

Future Cruise Credits for suspended sailings departing between May 12 – June 11, 2020 can be expected on-or-before Friday, May 22, 2020.

E

5 minutes ago, mworkman said:

I've not receive anything yet and our sailing is the 29th of May (Alaska).  One of the members on our facebook group sailing, posted this message that she had received from RCL.

WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY FUTURE CRUISE CREDIT FROM THE CORONAVIRUS-IMPACTED CANCELLED SAILINGS?

For sailings through April 10th, 2020, Future Cruise Credits will be sent via email no later than Monday, April 13th, 2020.

Future Cruise Credits for suspended sailings departing between April 11th – May 11th, 2020 can be expected on-or-before Monday, April 30th, 2020.

Future Cruise Credits for suspended sailings departing between May 12 – June 11, 2020 can be expected on-or-before Friday, May 22, 2020.

Excellent, thank you very much. Still strange I only received a text and no email. Thank you again. 

Did you book through a travel agent? I did, and they didn't e-mail me directly about the cancellation or the itinerary change that happened before cancellation. I was somehow under the impression they'd contact both me and my travel agent. Thankfully, my TA's been really on top of things and has been making sure I get all the communications she gets regarding my sailings.

1 hour ago, Chadster said:

Did you book through a travel agent? I did, and they didn't e-mail me directly about the cancellation or the itinerary change that happened before cancellation. I was somehow under the impression they'd contact both me and my travel agent. Thankfully, my TA's been really on top of things and has been making sure I get all the communications she gets regarding my sailings.

Travel agent, MEI travel. I'm totally taken care of there but just had some questions. Knowing the FCC should be issued by April 30th helps.