Lots of discounting on everything...check that cruise-planner! :)

We're sailing a B2B in late September/early October on Symphony...our cruise planner is offering discounts on almost everything (shore excursions, Coco Beach Club, onboard dining, etc.). Needless to say, I've saved several hundred bucks just cancelling and rebooking like a madman! What a fun day! ?

I had started checking out excursions for our cruise on Oasis of the Seas this December earlier this year. Wrote some of them down that we interested in, but didn't reserve any. Now the prices have gone up on them. Only 1 of the excursions we were interested in was discounted, and that was brought down to $1.00 more then what the regular price was earlier this year. I always try to book a cruise as far in advance as I can and have gotten some good deals because of that most of the time, but usually I don't to that for excursions even though I know it's the same thing with cruise prices and anything else cruise planner wise, if the price goes down, it can be re-priced or cancelled if something better comes along. My bad, I need to do the same when it comes to reserving excursions too.

4 hours ago, wstephensi said:

None for me either.  August on Mariner.  ?

I am on the Mariner in August also, the prices have gone up since I purchased some things. Sailing 03 August 2020 being optimistic. The water park cabanas were previously sold out on the first of the two CoCo Cay stops as well. I tried to purchase but it was sold out before my CC was processed. Now they are available but at 1,000.00 each, I can't justify that for the three of us, and I pretty much pose at the water park, I have zero desire to throw my perfectly safe self down those things LOL!!

True story, a few years ago at Disney's Blizzard Beach a man was trying to be funny and wedged himself inside the fully enclosed tube on the slide. I was given the go ahead (no one noticed) and I took my turn, it was a very high slide so I had some speed and I am not little, 5'10" probably about 160lbs at the time, I saw him and could do nothing. I hit him hard, super hard thankfully with my lower body taking the brunt but into his upper torso, they said I broke his shoulder. I didn't break it, he did! So needless to say, I am traumatized and can't go into a closed water slide tube, that cracking sound underneath my scream, yikes I hear it now. I digress, no water slides for me! 

temptation island scream GIF by RTL 5

8 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I wish my Symphony cruise had some bargains but it doesn't.  <pout>

Somewhat agree. Symphony Nov. 21, 2020, some things reduced, Deluxe Beverage Package,  $49, unseen price before all this. Thrill Waterpark $69, nice; but any cabana is still outrageous. Looks like everything else hasn't changed much.

11 hours ago, Shari3 said:

Check your planners again. Cabanas just dropped for my Sept cruise. 

Applause!! Thank you so much @Shari3, my cabana just dropped 300.00 $$$ The price drop along with my outstanding OBC made it affordable for the day. Now if that pesky no sail order can be lifted, can you do that too please?? I really appreciate your posting that, stay safe and healthy! 

200.gif

Hey, all, is there a specific number at RCCL to call that can help me with cruise-planner purchases? For some reason, none of the browsers on my PC are logging in to cruise planner. I click on "Plan my cruise" and get dumped right back to the login screen despite already being logged in. ? I swear, if I miss out on a $41/day drink package because I can't buy it before prices go back up... 

58 minutes ago, Chadster said:

Hey, all, is there a specific number at RCCL to call that can help me with cruise-planner purchases? For some reason, none of the browsers on my PC are logging in to cruise planner. I click on "Plan my cruise" and get dumped right back to the login screen despite already being logged in. ? I swear, if I miss out on a $41/day drink package because I can't buy it before prices go back up... 

I used their email to contact them (see below for links), but I believe the direct line for Cruise Planner help is  1-800-398-9819.

Shore & Land Excursions, please email us at [email protected] 
All other reservations using our Cruise Planner please email us at [email protected]

3 minutes ago, CruzOnBye said:

I used their email to contact them (see below for links), but I believe the direct line for Cruise Planner help is  1-800-398-9819.

Shore & Land Excursions, please email us at [email protected] 
All other reservations using our Cruise Planner please email us at [email protected]

Thanks -- should've known it would be something straightforward like that! 

Apparently, cursing at my computer got things working again, but it's good to see this for future reference!

38 minutes ago, Chadster said:

Thanks -- should've known it would be something straightforward like that! 

Apparently, cursing at my computer got things working again, but it's good to see this for future reference!

haha no problem! It gets confusing when there's so many numbers. Good luck! That's a deal on that drink package! Our sailing in August is only 20% off and still nowhere near the price I want, but hey...things can change ?