Mysterious Phone Survey

DDaley

Has anyone ever stayed on the line after a call to Royal and then actually took the survey they tell you to wait for? I always try and it always just hangs up on me. 

Such a nice operative just helped me save $350 repricing my 3 cruises and I would've loved to leave a good word for him! 

12 minutes ago, DDaley said:

Has anyone ever stayed on the line after a call to Royal and then actually took the survey they tell you to wait for? I always try and it always just hangs up on me. 

Such a nice operative just helped me save $350 repricing my 3 cruises and I would've loved to leave a good word for him! 

I always ask for a name or identifier so I can mention it to their social media team. 

As a home based agent, with more free time than the average bear, I almost always stay on to participate in the survey. It's only been in these last couple of months that I was ever disconnected. If applicable I like to compliment the rep while speaking with them and close by expressing my willingness to take the survey.