Same Excursion, Two Prices

DunkelBierJay

Has anyone seen the same excursion at two different prices with two different languages? This is for a sailing on May 16 Copenhagn Adventure. I wonder if this is common or if it's a glitch...this is the excursion I want because getting a temporary visa on my own for one day is well over $300, and that's not worth it for one day in port.

image.png.9e19e016e5f675fec8fea4e73785da28.png

EDIT...Oops...the Spanish says no incluye almuerzo (no lunch)....kind of interesting not having lunch on a nine hour excursion....

Also interesting that the child price is higher for the Spanish version than for the English, even without lunch.

As for me - I would purchase the Spanish and plan to understand ~2/3 of the narration. And then I would watch more Univision to refresh my listening skills in hopes of getting it closer to 75%.

I was supposed to go on a cruise to the Baltics in June. We planned on doing a 2-day tour of St. Petersburg with a Russian tour company. Usually I like to stick to the cruise ship excursions, however, the price for a full day tour is so expensive with Royal just to be on a tour bus with ~50 people.

I definitely suggest looking into other tour companies that go to the exact same places and more over 2 days with less than 20 people. Most of these companies will take care of the visa for you.