Allure of the Seas updates.....

Since our May 3 , 2020 cruise on Harmony has been cancelled, I have rescheduled for May 23, 2021 on Allure....  at first the ship was going in for a redo... then it wasn't and that was the last I had heard... and since my new cruise was so far off, it did not have any info about the dining in the cruise planner until yesterday.  So, info finally showed up in my dining area, and in the paragraph discussing the Unlimited dining pkg, it discusses  Port Side BBQ and Playmakers....   I had thought that at this point, all of the changes had been cancelled, and that had meant that it would the restaurants currently on Allure like Sabor and such....  now, I am wondering if they still are changing out the restaurants, or if the paragraph just failed to get updated... does anyone know?

1 hour ago, kittysoul said:

Since our May 3 , 2020 cruise on Harmony has been cancelled, I have rescheduled for May 23, 2021 on Allure....  at first the ship was going in for a redo... then it wasn't and that was the last I had heard... and since my new cruise was so far off, it did not have any info about the dining in the cruise planner until yesterday.  So, info finally showed up in my dining area, and in the paragraph discussing the Unlimited dining pkg, it discusses  Port Side BBQ and Playmakers....   I had thought that at this point, all of the changes had been cancelled, and that had meant that it would the restaurants currently on Allure like Sabor and such....  now, I am wondering if they still are changing out the restaurants, or if the paragraph just failed to get updated... does anyone know?

As of right now, none of the new restaurants will be there.  I’m guessing the new CP options are there in error.  There is certainly a chance (diminishing daily) that all or some of the amplification will be done by next year but as of right now, I don’t think the shipyard is even open.  Who knows if and when Allure will be able to get in.  If I were you (and I am in the same “boat” as we are scheduled to be on Allure in Mar 2021), I would count on having the same restaurants available that are there, now.

4 minutes ago, kittysoul said:

cool... well thanks for the thoughts ?  I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens, but I will plan on  pretty much being the current ones for now... and I am fine with it either way, since I have'nt been to most of the restaurants either way!!  ?

Izumi, playmakers, and portside often show up in ships that don’t have them. 
Also, don’t completely count out Allure getting amplified, I could see a scenario where the European cruising season gets cancelled where with the Extra time the amp gets done as it’s probably mostly already paid for and the materials were already there. 
I could also using that as a selling point to a new investor.