Deluxe Beverage Package

1 minute ago, jaredhamburg said:

Hi, everyone!  I had a question I hope someone can answer.  If both my wife and I have the deluxe beverage package, can I go to the bar and get two drinks at the same time at the bar so she does not have to go up as well?

Thanks!

J

Yes you can, two cards = two drinks

1 minute ago, jaredhamburg said:

Hi, everyone!  I had a question I hope someone can answer.  If both my wife and I have the deluxe beverage package, can I go to the bar and get two drinks at the same time at the bar so she does not have to go up as well?

Thanks!

J

Yes, but you will need to take her seapass card with you to the bar.  Oftentimes, once a bartender knows you and knows that you both have the pkg, they will not need to see her card, but for bartenders that do not know you, you will have to present both cards in order to get 2 drinks.

2 minutes ago, jaredhamburg said:

I know this may make me sounds like a lush....but my understanding is that you do not get your Sea Pass until your room is ready on Enchantment of the Seas (waiting right outside of your door).  If we board in the morning before the room is ready, can we still use our drink package?

Thanks!

J

Yes, there is a bar code on the set sail pass (or on the digital one on your phone if you checked in with the app). They scan that instead of the card. Had a Mai Tai in my hand within minutes of boarding Enchantment in February!?

23 hours ago, jaredhamburg said:

I know this may make me sounds like a lush....but my understanding is that you do not get your Sea Pass until your room is ready on Enchantment of the Seas (waiting right outside of your door).  If we board in the morning before the room is ready, can we still use our drink package?

Thanks!

J

I screen capture both our Set Sail passes from the app so I can just open my photos and they scan the barcodes easily.  Sometimes the app is slow to open so this seems to be more convenient  

As a curious question, how will you know what is covered by your drink plan?  I saw at the bottom of the PDF form that it listed $12 as the limit on some sailings.  How can I find that out for my sailing?  If I email, I am guessing I will get a bot answer of some kind.  I am hoping it covers up to $13 cocktails (yes, I know it is only $1 + gratuity more per drink.....but a lot is being paid for the package already)....

Thanks!

J

PS - Looking forward to celebrating sailaway and 10 years of marriage with a drink in one hand and my wife's in the other. 

4 minutes ago, jaredhamburg said:

As a curious question, how will you know what is covered by your drink plan?  I saw at the bottom of the PDF form that it listed $12 as the limit on some sailings.  How can I find that out for my sailing?  If I email, I am guessing I will get a bot answer of some kind.  I am hoping it covers up to $13 cocktails (yes, I know it is only $1 + gratuity more per drink.....but a lot is being paid for the package already)....

Thanks!

J

PS - Looking forward to celebrating sailaway and 10 years of marriage with a drink in one hand and my wife's in the other. 

Generally speaking the plan covers drinks $13 and up on Oasis and Quantum class ships.  With the exception of some wines by the glass and some higher end scotch, I can't remember ordering anything not covered 100%.

23 hours ago, Mike P said:

I screen capture both our Set Sail passes from the app so I can just open my photos and they scan the barcodes easily.  Sometimes the app is slow to open so this seems to be more convenient  

Everyone should follow that advice, not even just in cruises, I always end up behind a person in line for airplanes who doesn’t seem to know how to access their boarding pass.