Hibachi included in U.D.P

JasonL

I've been out of the loop for the last month, so I apologize if this is old news @Matt

Hibachi is included in the ultimate dining package with a small upcharge per person.

~~~~~~Savor the savings with the Unlimited Dining Package! For one low price, you can enjoy multiple entrees and visit multiple specialty restaurants every night of your sailing. And as an added perk, this unlimited package also applies to lunch at specialty restaurants on sea days. Plus, enjoy a discount of 40% off bottles of wine under $100 and 20% off bottles above $100 while dining in specialty restaurants.

A courtesy reservation will be made for the first night of your cruise based on your preferred dining time. You will receive your courtesy reservation confirmation in your stateroom on the first day of your cruise. All additional reservations or changes to your courtesy reservation must be made once onboard at any specialty restaurant.

For restaurants with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $35 food credit, with the exception of Port Side BBQ and Playmakers which will be $20.*

For ships with these venues, Teppanyaki/Izumi Hibachi is included, with a $10 surcharge, which will be charged onboard.*

Holiday Celebration Dinners are not included with this package.*~~~~~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd love to combine Hibachi with a dining package, but I'd be worried about all the seats being reserved by people buying this separately before the cruise.  With the one courtesy reservation they make for you, I can't imagine it would ever be for Hibachi because of the up charge, and then you'd have to hope you can get seats when you board for your other nights.  I've got a family of four to do this with.  What do you think the chances are it won't already be sold out before the cruise?