1 key 2 rooms

I also had thought about this as well.

Basically my wife doesn't drink but we are cruising in two cabins one for my son and uncle and one for my wife and I.

To avail of the drinks promo I was going to put myself and Brother in Law in one cabin on the reservation and my son and wife in the other.

However in reality I would be staying in my wife's cabin. Good to know they will give out extra cards as this solves our problem. ? 

1 hour ago, Morganno said:

Basically my wife doesn't drink but we are cruising in two cabins one for my son and uncle and one for my wife and I.

To avail of the drinks promo I was going to put myself and Brother in Law in one cabin on the reservation and my son and wife in the other.

However in reality I would be staying in my wife's cabin. Good to know they will give out extra cards as this solves our problem. ? 

Have read many people doing this as a work-around to the rule.

2 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

It's a great way to handle the situation.  Works perfectly.

It's a great way to put 2 drinkers in the same room but also if only 1 spouse drinks and you are traveling with kids.   They do make you purchase the soda package for the child included in the room with the Beverage Package.  I also heard you can do this by calling now and explaining, but I haven't tried it.

1 hour ago, tcneal said:

It's a great way to put 2 drinkers in the same room but also if only 1 spouse drinks and you are traveling with kids.   They do make you purchase the soda package for the child included in the room with the Beverage Package.  I also heard you can do this by calling now and explaining, but I haven't tried it.

If only 1 adult wants the package, then just book each stateroom with 1/adult 1/child.  Now if you dont have kids & only 1 adult wants the package, you can CALL and purchase one deluxe & one refreshment package. 

11 hours ago, Morganno said:

We just did this and the only real problem is that your luggage will not be directed to the correct room unless you fill out the tag the way you want it. It is somewhat inconvenient to have two seapass cards. Benefit you can bring 2xbottles of wine per room, regardless of  whether they get the booze package.