CHECK YOUR FCC CERTIFICATES

Just an FYI but I finally received FCC’s for one of our canceled cruises and once I did the math I realized they were both $10.00 short. Now $20 bucks no big deal, but times that by a fleet full of passengers and well!  When  I called to get them corrected the representative actually tried to give me pushback and excuses about why the base fare was different than what I was claiming. I actually had to speak to a supervisor to get it resolved.  Best wishes!  See you on the Seas!

Several of the agents at MEI have let me know that they have seen mistakes on these, so double check on these.  Many of these were giving more than 100% but not close to 125%.  This is a manual process for the Royal team who may not have been processing FCC before this all started, so mistakes can be made.  Pack on the patience if you booked direct, but if you have issues with your FCC and you booked with an agent - let them call for you.

1 hour ago, AnnetteJackson said:

Several of the agents at MEI have let me know that they have seen mistakes on these, so double check on these.  Many of these were giving more than 100% but not close to 125%.  This is a manual process for the Royal team who may not have been processing FCC before this all started, so mistakes can be made.  Pack on the patience if you booked direct, but if you have issues with your FCC and you booked with an agent - let them call for you.

So glad my cancelled Symphony is with MEI! Hopefully no issue with my FCC when I get it but if so, I’ll sic Sharla on them! 

2 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Thank you for the heads up. I will go over mine when its issued hopefully soon so I can apply it to my "long hold". 

If you were first round cancels they say they will all be done by today - i think there will be a couple of extra days on that just because of what I see outstanding for us - but if second round by May