Would you cruise if........

Jill

3 hours ago, Jill said:

the only ports were CocoCay and Labadee? Wondering if this could possibly be an early option if/when cruises start up again. Obviously not the entire RC Caribbean fleet but I would be open to 4 sea days and 2 private island stops on an Oasis class. 

What about you? ?

I have that exact cruise booked for September so i think the answer is yes ?

I can tell you that at this point it has been over a year since my last cruise and I am starting to get rather stir crazy!  I do not care if they would do a cruise to nowhere!  If I was off I would be on it! DISCLAIMER.... yes I know that they are illegal and the cruise lines are unable to do them I am just saying that I am so desperate at this point that I do not care where it went I would gladly go!  I do not care what ship, what stateroom type or the destination!  

I guess I'd be fourth in line.

However, I would pinch number 2's ass and get number 2 and 3 to start fighting, then cleverly slide up behind number 1.

I'm like bhaggie - I haven't cruised since 11/18 and am fixin' to go postal on someone IF I DON'T GET ON A SHIP AND SOON!!