Carnival update

Looks like no cruises from SF for all of 2020 - I'm not sure where the Sunshine, Legend, and Radiance were supposed to be but they are cancelled into Oct and Nov.  I didn't have high hopes for my Enchantment sailing at the end of next month, but I thought my Nov 1 back on Liberty would be safe...not so sure now.

image.thumb.png.c4eaafed9e50bc44613ff1d421e33264.png

52 minutes ago, melmar02 said:

Looks like no cruises from SF for all of 2020 - I'm not sure where the Sunshine, Legend, and Radiance were supposed to be but they are cancelled into Oct and Nov.  I didn't have high hopes for my Enchantment sailing at the end of next month, but I thought my Nov 1 back on Liberty would be safe...not so sure now.

image.thumb.png.c4eaafed9e50bc44613ff1d421e33264.png

I think you should be good for Nov 1.. Liberty is out of Galveston that's not a big hot spot.. NY on the other hand is a huge hot spot so I think that's why carnival did that.. 

7 hours ago, melmar02 said:

I'm not sure where the Sunshine, Legend, and Radiance were supposed to be but they are cancelled into Oct and Nov.  

Sunrise was supposed to be doing seasonal sailings out of New York. 

Legend and Radiance were supposed to be in Europe. The latter was to be having a massive makeover transforming an older ship (Triumph?) to the extent that they were completely renaming it. 

Edited by FionaMG
Sp.

7 hours ago, RBRSKI said:

I just hope RCCL updates the date they will return to cruising is just as quick.  Summer travel has been a nightmare to figure out.

why would you want to figure out summer travel plans??  none will happen this summer.. no air, no hotels, no open ports, no cruising...better off working on next year..

rccl usually responds pretty fast, should be same as carnivals..

16 hours ago, livin-the-life said:

why would you want to figure out summer travel plans??  none will happen this summer.. no air, no hotels, no open ports, no cruising...better off working on next year..

rccl usually responds pretty fast, should be same as carnivals..

Let's hope not that all summer travel is cxl'd.  My daughter goes back to school the first week of August due to ROTC so we only have the last week of July to squeak in a cruise.