Help me understand what Dining I'm signed up for

HELP! I had a reservation on Allure and had 6pm Classic Dining. Moved reservation 1 week and wanted to keep Eastern Carib so moved over to Harmony (I know, the sacrifice)

In the new reservation for Harmony it reads:

Room Arrangement: Together/Both Together 
Dinner Seating: Dynamic Dining Classic is for guests who prefer the traditional main dining style. Classic accommodates diners in a choice of early or late seating, giving you the chance to experience a preset lineup of our complimentary main restaurants. You get the convenience of the same dining time each night, with the same wait staff and dining companions at your table throughout the cruise. Dynamic Dining Classic has limited availability. 06:00 PM 
Cruise Celebrations: None

What dining do I have? Do i still have 6:00pm Classic?

I find it weird that they would even have the Dynamic Dining language in there since Harmony NEVER had any potential to have Dynamic Dining.

I see why you find it confusing. 

I would call Royal just to be sure.  They should have removed any reference to Dynamic Dining from anything having to do with Harmony.

I find it weird that they would even have the Dynamic Dining language in there since Harmony NEVER had any potential to have Dynamic Dining.

I see why you find it confusing. 

I would call Royal just to be sure.  They should have removed any reference to Dynamic Dining from anything having to do with Harmony.

Thank you. So I'm not insane :) Mostly

I will have to all Monday - this is 100% surprise for the kids (Like we are telling them we are going to the Keys and they'll only realize when we turn into the Port) and I have a sick-o home today. As sick as she is her ears hear EVERYTHING and she'll be like "huh - what was that about" LOL

I had the feeling today that I wanted to double check if they moved dining over so I checked. Thanks for the feedback, I know you have plenty of miles at sea so I'll definitely call Monday.

Okay. I just decided to email my RCL Vacation Planner. I do like him a lot.

He confirmed we do have 6:00PM Classic Dining. I like this. With my Type 1 daughter we can always dine early and keep her life simple. AND if we want to eat specialty I feel like we can do that nights we don't feel like we'd make 6pm.

Also got him to apply the $100 OBC that is part of the newest deal. YAY I don't think the drink package is needed but this will surely be my "slush fund" so I can get a bit slushy.. Hey - my kids are older.