Cost of Men's Hair cut on the Ship?

Tell him to do it like mine... :D  What part of Jax do you live?  I moved there in 74 and my job took me to Winter Haven in 98.  Still have two daughters who live in Arlington, one off Monument and one off Kernan.

I am going on Allure of the Seas, in 3 Days.

Hubby works Graveyard Shift, and will be getting off Satuday morning. I don't want to try and Find a Barber, Sat Night before the Cruise.

Can anyone give me a idea about how much a Men's Haircut will Run on the Ship?

Thank You in Advance.

Kathy

Looks like it's about $32 or up!

Tell him to do it like mine... :D What part of Jax do you live? I moved there in 74 and my job took me to Winter Haven in 98. Still have two daughters who live in Arlington, one off Monument and one off Kernan.

We Live on the Southside of Jacksonville. Condo off Southside Service Rd, near Baymeadows. I am about 5 mins, from Avenues Mall. 😉

We Live on the Southside of Jacksonville. Condo off Southside Service Rd, near Baymeadows. I am about 5 mins, from Avenues Mall.

I used to live in apartments off Old Baymedows Road (don't remember the name).  Had a place that looked over the golf course that I think closed.

I used to live in apartments off Old Baymedows Road (don't remember the name). Had a place that looked over the golf course that I think closed.

I know exactly which apartments you are talking about, because I lived in them last year. I don't know what they were called when you lived there, but the name of them is villages of BayMeadows.

We only stayed there a year, because I did not like the management, or my neighbor, across the hall.

I now live in a very nice townhouse, in a community called Aqua.