Crazy Drink Pkg Prices on Jan 2021 Cruise

Hi All,

The cruise planner dining and beverage items are now available for our Jan 25 2021 Vision OTS 11-night cruise and they are very high.  Here are some beverage pkg examples (all are before the 18% grat.) :

Deluxe Beverage Pkg: $68/day  - That's not so abnormal but too high for me

Refreshment Pkg: $34/day - I've never seen it that high!  

Classic Soda Pkg: $13.50/day - Also, never seen that so high!

The Voom prices are crazy too!

What makes this even crazier is that this 11-night cruise is fairly port intensive (not lots of sea days, relatively). Let's hope the Black Friday sale in November will bring the prices back down to something reasonable.

I'm glad my wife can expense Voom since she actually does work whilst on the ship.

Drink packages... at this point there will simply need to be a substantial discount if I'm ever going to get one of these, especially on my preferred 7 night cruises. I've no issue with drinking in moderation on board, and then getting some cheaper stuff while on shore.

Yup!  $89 for our 7 night Symphony January 2021!!  No way!!  

We bought for the same cruise 1 year prior and it was $57 and very worth it. I like specialty coffee and water bottles too so a few Boleros coconut mojitos so it wasn’t a waste.

Just bought it for our December 2020 Allure at $55.