Cruise Planner purchases when cancelling and rebooking

Hello! Tried to search and see if this question had been asked before and couldn't find it anywhere.

My wife and I are currently booked on Explorer of the Seas for Nov. 29, 2020 out of Miami. We had $200 of onboard credit (Thanks MyVegas!) that we used to pre-purchase the drink package already. We may now have to move to a sailing 2 weeks later - same ship/itinerary/etc due to a scheduling conflict. Does anyone know what would happen with our beverage package? Would it get transferred? Would we get a refund then have to rebuy it? Should we call or do it all online?

Thanks!

Not sure what will happen to the My Vegas credit, but for sure your beverage package will not transfer.  When you cancel your existing cruise, all cruise planner purchases will be cancelled and refunded.  You would have to repurchase for the new cruise (at whatever prevailing rate they are offered).  Whether or not your My Vegas credit will be re-instated, I don’t know.  Maybe others will know the answer to that question.

If you want the points refunded, I would contact PlayStudios support (the folks who make MyVegas, MyKonami, etc.) and explain that you'll be cancelling your cruise. Ask if you can get a point refund. If they allow it, they'll likely just tell you to send a screenshot confirming you cancelled your cruise (if you booked through a TA, I'd ask them for an email confirming it's been cancelled, and if through RCCL, I'd explain the same and request something) and they'll need the reward code. I was able to get a points refund on a cruise I cancelled -- though it's a sailing that falls within the "Cruise With Confidence" period, so I dunno if that made a difference. If they give you a point refund.

Here's a link to the PlayStudios support site. Just hit the "Contact" button in the upper right and fill out the form.

Alternatively, if you wanna try to move the OBC to another date, I'd contact Club Royale via email at clubroyale@rccl.com