(Live Blog)Cruising And Grooving Live, from Allure of the Seas!!! May 15-22-2016

CruisingKat(Kathy)

Isn't the drink of the day advertised in the Compass ?  

Yes, it is advertised in the Cruise Compass and most bars should know what it is. While there may not be a sign, if you ask the bartender they can easily find out (if they don't know what it is).

Yes, it is advertised in the Cruise Compass and most bars should know what it is. While there may not be a sign, if you ask the bartender they can easily find out (if they don't know what it is).

Thanks....been searching my Cruise Compass but don't see it. Of course, it may be my old eyes! I will certainly ask about it next cruise.

Thanks....been searching my Cruise Compass but don't see it. Of course, it may be my old eyes! I will certainly ask about it next cruise.

I just ask a bartender what the drink of the day is if/when I remember that there is a drink of the day.

Day 3 Live Review from Allure of the Seas.

Today we were in Labadee Haiti.

I tried to get up early enough to catch the Sunrise. No such luck, as by 6:45, the sun was very well up into the Sky. Considering that I am writing this review at 1:00am, pretty sure I won't be up early enough to catch it tomorrow either. I will shoot for Thursday Morning.

When I did get up, I made my way up to the Decks to Scope Our Approach into Labadee Haiti. It was extremely windy, so I decided to scope from the Solarium to help cut down on the Wind Noise.

I could See Mountains Haiti in the Distance with Clouds on the very top of the Mountain. I managed to catch the Ship's Horn Sound on the Scopes. The First one, scared the daylights out of me as I was not expecting that. The next short 3 blasts did not startle me as much.

I decided to have Breakfast, in the wind Jammer, as were meeting another Couple from our group in there.

After Breakfast, My Husband and I headed over to Haiti, at about 11:30.

It was Extremely Hot, I think at least 90 Degrees. For the Beaches in Haiti, I had Reserved a clamshell beach lounger for two, for the Price of $35 for my husband and myself, that was a great deal!!! I did have the Suggested Drink "The Labadoozie" it was YUMMY!!!!

We only ended up staying about 2 hours. We were back on board by 1:30.

My Husband and myself decided we wanted to spend the Rest of the Afternoon in the pools on the ship.

After we jumped into the pool for a few. We decided to then go to the hot Tup over the water, that is right outside of the Solarium, for Sail Away from Labadee Haiti. It was very nice experience, the water is not too hot!!!

For Dinner we decided to Skip the MDR dinner and do our own thing. We decided to eat at Johnny Rockets for Dinner. It is very reasonably priced, $6.95 per person. They bring you onion Rings, and Fries. They have a selection of Burgers, or Chicken sandwiches to choose from, and GREAT milk Shakes!!!

After Dinner, we had reservations to see the comedy Show. They had the opening comedian who was from Florida, and the Main Comedian. Unfortunately I do not remember their Names, but I can Definitely say, the opening Comedian was better, and made me laugh more!!!

After the Comedy show, we went into the Amber Theater, to watch the Love And Marriage Show.

There was a couple on their honeymoon, married 3 Days. A Couple that was Married for 29 Years. And then a Couple that was married for 60 years.

It was very Funny, as the couple that was married 29 years and, when asked about ex Girlfriends, the Wife asked Tim, the Cruise Director, what about Baby Mamma's? Let's just say poor Tim the CD had his hands full with that Couple.

The Couple that was married for 60 years took away first place, with matching the most correct answers.

After that is was almost midnight, and I am not a good night owl, I turned in for the night.

Tomorrow we are in Falmouth Jamica. We are planing on hanging out in Margaritaville, and doing some souvenir shopping.

post-4108-0-91024300-1463603927_thumb.jpeg

post-4108-0-96084600-1463604235_thumb.jpeg

post-4108-0-65756600-1463604471_thumb.jpeg

Catching sunrise, especially in spring/summer is tough!

So glad you enjoyed your visit to Labadee AND had a labadoozie!  

How did you like the beach lounger experience? I thought it was well worth the $35 price.

Catching sunrise, especially in spring/summer is tough!

So glad you enjoyed your visit to Labadee AND had a labadoozie!

How did you like the beach lounger experience? I thought it was well worth the $35 price.

Hello Matt,

Most Definetly worth the Price. I think it is actually really good alternative, to those that don't have the means to pay for the beach cabana, which they have increased the price extremely!!!

I got a lovely parting gift this morning when I Woke up on Allure, a Chest Cold/bronchitis. 😢 so feel really Cruddy!!! As soon as I feel better here in a few days, hopefully will post the Daily reviews for the remaining Days I have missed.

Thank You again for Following me!! I look forward to follow whoever wants to periscope from their Cruise!!!!