One Indonesian crew put together a video of solidarity!

Very nice video, I feel for all those who have lost their income/lively hood over this pandemic, but especially the hard working crew of these ships.  I know they work such long hours and are always smiling and so pleasant to talk to.  Here's to hoping they can return to their ships and we can all sail again soon.

Awesome, beautiful, and inspiring video. I just LOVE the crew on all the cruises I have been on. The crew of all the Royal Caribbean ships we have been on have been exceptional. People who bash cruise lines for hiring people from all over the world are really misguided. These people depend us for their livelihood and the sacrifice so much for a better life for their families. I fir one commend. The next cruise we go one, which hopefully will be Oasis in Sept. I am tipping a lot more than normal. I always tip extra but this time its gonna be extra, extra.

Sob. Thank you for posting! I wish things were getting better instead of the other way around. I love the international crew. Our waiter last summer gave us his email address and invited us to his home for a visit. So many of the crew wish you well and are so kind and respectful every time you see them. The world gets a little smaller every time I take a cruise.

4 hours ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Awesome, beautiful, and inspiring video. I just LOVE the cruise on all the cruises I have been on. The crew of all the Royal Caribbean ships we have been on have been exceptional. People who bash cruise lines for hiring people from all over the world are really misguided.

So true!