Oasis of the Seas March 22, 2022

4 minutes ago, coneyraven said:

It's more than likely that particular itinerary hasn't been released yet being 2 years out.

I would normally think that is the case but the March 6, March 13 and March 27th ones are all available for booking...it is just one week missing.

I booked this cruise on the day it opened for booking, around the end of November last year - it's going to be my husband's 40th birthday that week. Hoping for a price drop, I kept checking on prices. Within a month it was gone from the website. Briefly it reappeared for a week or two, and it's been gone again for quite some time. 

In February I called Royal ask what might be going on - we have family that might be interested in coming with us and booking when it gets closer. It's odd that an entire sailing would be sold out this far in advance. The customer service agent said there's a "code red" on the sailing, and they're not allowing new bookings on that sailing for some unknown reason (or for some reason that he wouldn't or couldn't disclose to me). Maybe someone with some inside information could explain "code red" status better, but I'm figuring it's been chartered and that at some point Royal will be in contact to cancel. It's disappointing, but hopefully we can move our booking to another Oasis class ship during the same week. I got a great deal on an Aquatheatre suite and hope the price and cabin would be honoured. 

3 hours ago, jaullram said:

I was looking at March 2022 cruises on Oasis and the March 22, 2022 cruise is missing....does that mean it is already sold out or is it chartered?  That was the date we wanted so curious if anyone knows.

You know a ton of us are on the sailing right before that one right? #majorstarclasstakeover ?

1 hour ago, jaullram said:

@Lovetocruise2002That must be why I can't find any Star Class rooms available!!!  I do see a Star Loft but was hoping for 2BR Aqua since there are 4 adults.

That Star Loft is a fluke.  They are both gone.  I have one and my friend has the other.  I don't know why it keeps showing up.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I've been away from cruising so long now, that I'm ready to hop on a Sabrina CK extravaganza if it means cruising again!!

And hello?!  We keep telling you to get on that sailing!

3 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

That Star Loft is a fluke.  They are both gone.  I have one and my friend has the other.  I don't know why it keeps showing up.

And hello?!  We keep telling you to get on that sailing!

Maybe I can sublet part of my April 24, 2022 villa to the Hochberg clan ?