Alcohol Package Question

I thought I read somewhere that you can buy the package online ahead of time or onboard in the first TWO days ....

My question would be if you buy it on the 2nd day do you still pay full price or get one day off the price ?

On Allure in a couple of weeks and already have the Ritas Cantina (includes 3 drinks) package booked for sailaway .. not sure how many more drinks we are going to churn through that night so if we could buy the next day and save $55 that would work out :)

Just curious if anyone has any thoughts/experience

I thought I read somewhere that you can buy the package online ahead of time or onboard in the first TWO days ....

My question would be if you buy it on the 2nd day do you still pay full price or get one day off the price ?

On Allure in a couple of weeks and already have the Ritas Cantina (includes 3 drinks) package booked for sailaway .. not sure how many more drinks we are going to churn through that night so if we could buy the next day and save $55 that would work out :)

Just curious if anyone has any thoughts/experience

The packages are priced per person per day. So if you buy it on day 2 you would be charged starting on that day.

The packages are priced per person per day. So if you buy it on day 2 you would be charged starting on that day.

That is correct.  They will pro-rate the package.  Royal Caribbean doesn't exactly advertise this option because they prefer people to buy the package before the cruise or at least on day one to maximize benefit for the cruise line financially.

Additional question  I have gone back and forth on whether to get the package   would be 385 for the 7 days  Do you guys think its worth it???   Will be on shore 3 of those days so I cant decide if its worth it ???   thoughts???

Thanks

Chris

I've found it's very difficult to make the package break even for me, especially on port days. 

I've found it better to drink a la carte and not have to worry about if I've had enough to drink today to make my money up.