FCC...

Jeff90

We have found our cruise to rebook for 2021.  Haven't received our FCC yet....and that will take some time. 

So I go ahead and rebook and pay down the deposit. I can give my FCC info to my new reservation when it comes through on a a new reservation that I make?

I know I can use a TA and not have to pay anything until May 31. 

If you are planning on rebooking, what are your plans on using your FCC? Planning on booking for the beginning of 2021. 

Thanks! 

39 minutes ago, Jeff90 said:

We have found our cruise to rebook for 2021.  Haven't received our FCC yet....and that will take some time. 

So I go ahead and rebook and pay down the deposit. I can give my FCC info to my new reservation when it comes through on a a new reservation that I make?

I know I can use a TA and not have to pay anything until May 31. 

If you are planning on rebooking, what are your plans on using your FCC? Planning on booking for the beginning of 2021. 

Thanks! 

i just rebooked for next March, I am wondering how that works with the FCC to love it to that booking

39 minutes ago, kimlet said:

i just rebooked for next March, I am wondering how that works with the FCC to love it to that booking

Immediately after I cancelled my Cruise on Harmony for later this month i was told that I would be receiving a FCC in a few weeks so I decided that I will rebook for next May on allure and I was told that when I receive the FCC in my email that I could then call Royal Caribbean & have them apply the FCC to my new cruise reservation. 

the FCC’s should be issued by April 13th says On Royal Caribbean website. 

I re-booked for Sept because our May cruise was cancelled but I didn't put any money down, no deposit. So right now its a very long "hold" and then when the FCC is issued my TA/MEI will apply the FCC and cruise is paid in full. Then whatever is left over, in my case it should be around 500 bucks, that will be FCC that w can use for our next cruise, Already looking at 2021 but won't book till FCC is issued and I know exactly what is left of my FCC. This is how it was explained to me anyway.