Favorite spot on an Oasis Class ship

6 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

What is the best or some of the best spots for sail away on Oasis class ships and Oasis specifically. 

If you have a suite then the sunset sail away party on the bow of the ship is unmatched. If not, I enjoy watching any sail away from my balcony with a cocktail in hand. 

30 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

What is the best or some of the best spots for sail away on Oasis class ships and Oasis specifically. 

The bridge wings (accessible through the solarium I think? or Deck 14) give you a great, unobstructed view.  Also, if you want an aft view, there is a hidden spot just behind the aqua theater that is very quiet as well for sail away.

Also I agree @tonyfsu21, if you are in a suite, then take advantage of the helipad sail away party (but very windy sometimes).  Personally, we love sail away from our balcony.

On 4/5/2020 at 12:35 PM, Shari said:

The Champagne Bar WAS my favorite spot but only Allure has one now.  I hope I can get back on her before they put in the replacement when she is refurbished.

Totally agree with you. We love the champagne bar on Allure and Oasis, It was our favorite spot. Very disappointed it has been transformed into the bionic bar. We will need to find a new place for pre dinner cocktails. 

Central Park 1)love eating at Park Cafe and sitting outside enjoying lunch or breakfast as you don't dine outside much on a cruise, and coming from MN in the winter makes it wonderful to eat outside instead of being cooped up. 2)The lights and quite/relaxing atmosphere of central park after dark is wonderful, especially with the live musicians others have mentioned

For me I would have to agree with anywhere on the ship because that means that I am far away from work, but if I had to rank them the top three for me would be Central Park, The Boardwalk, and my balcony in that order!  I enjoy being able to grab a small morsel and people watch or watch the sea roll by and watch a sunrise or sunset!  

On 4/4/2020 at 9:33 PM, tonyfsu21 said:

Just to keep the positive momentum, what’s your favorite spot onboard any Oasis class ship? For me it’s the area on the boardwalk right across from the Doghouse. I like to grab a hotdog & a beer and just people watch. I could literally sit there for hours if my wife & kids didn’t make me leave! 

When the weather is nice, Central Park.  Love to listen to the musicians in the afternoon/evening and have a glass of wine.

2nd favorite spot is the cafe on the Promenade.