Air 2 Sea and Cruise Planner Confusion

Hello,

I am currently on hold with the Air 2 Sea department trying to pay for my flights this December.  Yes I know using a TA would save me this phone call, but I was able to find better flight prices for some reason on the Air 2 Sea site.  The reason this is taking so long is that the cruise planner purchases I have made were applied to the flights.  The rep listed of dates and amounts and I verified them with my cruise planner confirmation emails.  Has anyone else had this happen?  

I have not seen this. From my experience. Air2Sea reservations are a part of the cruise reservation package and are paid along with the final payment. Like the cruise fare, while guaranteed, can be price adjusted until final payment if they become more favorable. 

5 minutes ago, Ogilthorpe said:

I have not seen this. From my experience. Air2Sea reservations are a part of the cruise reservation package and are paid along with the final payment. Like the cruise fare, while guaranteed, can be price adjusted until final payment if they become more favorable. 

That was my thought as well.  I had to call twice, my mother called while I was on hold the 1st time.  Always have to answer when mom calls ?.  Anyway, both reps mentioned small charges.  The 2nd rep was looking into the charges so I took the time to make the post while on hold.  My floating beach mats, gratuities, and taste of royal lunch were applied to the flights.  I was able to make the actual payments for the flights, just waiting on an updated invoice from my TA to make sure all is well now.  When cruising operations are back to normal I think I am going to call again to make sure everything has been worked out correctly.