cruise planner

I know RCL is busy with all the canceled cruises. My May 2nd was canceled by them and I had my TA cancel for refund I also chose the 125% refund for cruise planner purchases.  So I'm curious how long it takes for the new cruise we booked to show up in cruise planner.  Funny the canceled cruise is still there so depressing seeing it says 29 days.

9 minutes ago, Leroyr55 said:

I know RCL is busy with all the canceled cruises. My May 2nd was canceled by them and I had my TA cancel for refund I also chose the 125% refund for cruise planner purchases.  So I'm curious how long it takes for the new cruise we booked to show up in cruise planner.  Funny the canceled cruise is still there so depressing seeing it says 29 days.

If you actually put a deposit down on the replacement cruise, it should show up immediately.  If the replacement cruise only has a “hold” right now, it will not show up in your list of upcoming cruises until you put down a deposit.

Just now, WAAAYTOOO said:

If you actually put a deposit down on the replacement cruise, it should show up immediately.  If the replacement cruise only has a “hold” right now, it will not show up in your list of upcoming cruises until you put down a deposit.

You are correct sir. I have a re-booked cruise but I put nothing down so technically its a long hold till my FCC is issued. Once its issued my TA, MEI Travel will apply the FCC to the booking and my current cancelled cruise will disappear from my upcoming cruises and my new cruise for Sept. will then be there to view. Thank the Lord I used a TA and a great one like MEI because this would all have been a hassle. This was all done via email and no hassle to me. I should have 500 FCC left over which we will use for out 2021 cruise. 

9 minutes ago, Leroyr55 said:

deposit was put down and I have a reservation number just starting to assume everything is still backed up. also has cabin number.

If you have put down a deposit, you may have to go to the “Link a missing cruise” link and do a search using the confirmation number.  This happens to me all the time.

7 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I usually choose the one coming up soonest where I owe the most money !

i have all the excursions paid for, for the 3 cruise i have left which is why i would like it placed on  the 7 Night Italy & Adriatic cruise, where i could use it the most..since the credit i have coming is from the canceled Alaska trip, which i should have over 2K from excursions, wifi and drinking package coming available. Will i get an option or will they just place it on the next cruise in the roster?

9 minutes ago, mworkman said:

i have all the excursions paid for, for the 3 cruise i have left which is why i would like it placed on  the 7 Night Italy & Adriatic cruise, where i could use it the most..since the credit i have coming is from the canceled Alaska trip, which i should have over 2K from excursions, wifi and drinking package coming available. Will i get an option or will they just place it on the next cruise in the roster?

It’s definitely your choice. “They” don’t do anything with your FCC. You can place it towards any cruise of your choice, including one that is paid in full.

4 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Kelley at MEI booked a replacement cruise for November for us with down payment deferred until the FCC comes in. It shows up on my cruise planner, after I added it using  Add a cruise  .

We deferred our deposit for the rescheduled Alaska cruise and was told by @michelle that the FCC can't be used for deposit. We were paying deposit today so hopefully the cruise will show up soon.

Remember, when you get the FCC the taxes and fees go back on the credit card you used when you booked the canceled cruise. You don't get 125% on that $$.

Was also told that because 4/8 was the date given for people to choose refund for FCC that that's when the next batch of refunds and FCC will be processed, i.e. after 4/8.

To my understanding if I choose to take 125% option to my already paid cruise credits on cruise that have been cancelled by RCL, those new new CC:s will be non refundable. So if my next cruise will be cancelled as well and I am not able to take another cruise before 31 Dec 2021 I will lose all of my already paid money?