Looking forward to....?

FManke

9 minutes ago, Cile said:

To seat on balcony at night before bed and listening ocean. And same in the morning. I miss it so much. 

This is one of my favorite things to do. Late at night, a stack of cookies, a few (okay 4+) slices of pizza and my last drink of the night. So peaceful.

We are hopeful for our October 8th Adventure cruise up the New England coast and Canada.  We are going with several friends that all live in different states so I really hope this is cleared up and we can all go!  I too, love my balcony time the most I think.  I love all the excitement leading up the the cruise; however, I'm afraid to get too excited just yet as it may not happen.  And to top it all off - my oldest Grandson is getting married October 24th.  I really hope the wedding will not have to be rescheduled!  Lots to stress about right now ?

I long to go back to CocoCay! And looking forward to enjoying our first ever ocean view balcony on Indy (hopefully in August!) We've only done interior rooms, without a view, so we're excited to enjoy what everyone talks about- coffee on the balcony in the morning, and kraken and coke on the balcony in the eve. 

I hope we can all go at least by September/ October. I know I will not go on my May cruise with Harmony of the seas. It make me really sad but I am realistic and know it will be impossible , just watching and reading new from all over the world . We usually go for New Year cruise to but I am not sure we will do it this year. 

And talking about cruise what make me excited is even just planing is fun. As Mayooo remind me about escargots my grandson why is 9 years old love it so much he always order 2 of them every night. I just hope everybody will be safe so all this madness will stop so we can all go cruising as soon as we can.  

15 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

Holding to hope that cruising resumes August 2, so I don't miss my sailing. 

I am hoping for August normalcy for you, Joe! It doesnt hurt that I alsooo have a land vacation to Jamaica in Aug for my birthday. ???

I can't wait to be back on a ship just sitting on the balcony breathing in the sea and feeling completely relaxed!