Applying FCC to Uncertain Cruises

I have a feeling we are going to end up with lots of FCC and with things so uncertain, I have a question.  Sorry in advance as it's a bit of a long post....

We are going to end up with multiple FCCs.

1. First one was from last August from Hurricane Dorian.   My daughter's FCC was applied to our March cruise that got cancelled under Cruise with Confidence and will be re-issued.  The rest will be re-issued if we end up having to cancel our upcoming cruise in August (hoping we won't have to but I'm not optimistic).  Expiry was Aug 2020 (for the one issued for Dorian).
  2. Second one was from our March cruise (Anthem) got cancelled under Cruise with Confidence.  Expiry is Dec 2021.
  3. Third one....Doesn't exist yet but will if we end up having to cancel this Aug.  If we cancel, it will also be under Cruise with Confidence.  Expiry will be Dec 2021 if we end up cancelling.

We also have

• In 2020:  Dec cruise (replacement for our cancelled March cruise).  Counting on that one to go ahead, but of course, it's possible that will be cancelled too if things haven't started up yet, or if there is a second wave of the coronavirus.
  • In 2021: Mar and Aug
  • In 2022: Mar

Here's the thing....For August 2020, we had this whole Disney World + cruise trip booked.  So if we have to cancel, we may want to change our Aug 2021 cruise so we can rebook similarly (i.e. select cruise out of Port Canaveral instead of New Jersey).

And if we have to cancel our Dec 2020 cruise, then we miss Anthem again...and so not sure at this point if we would want to book Anthem for Mar 2021 or Mar 2022 instead of what we have booked.

So many unknowns....

Next logical step is to apply the FCC from item 1 above (i..e the ones expiring Aug 2020) to our Dec cruise.  Then apply the FCC from item 2 above to Dec cruise.  But then what happens if Dec gets cancelled?  The first FCC would be expired. Add one thing we don't want to do is apply it far out as then you can no longer watch for price drops (as the FCC will bring the price down)

And what happens if we for example, apply FCC to Mar 2021 (Harmony) , but then we end up switching Harmony with Anthem (if Dec is cancelled)?  DO we lose the FCCs, or would they be re-issued?

I’ve heard from folks at MEI that FCC’s applied towards cruises that are canceled by RC (not sure about if you used the Cruise with Confidence program) get dates later into the future to be used. 
We had a FCC from last May that was about to expire so we used it for our now cancelled Oasis 3 night cruise and it should be coming back along with the rest of the FCC. 

Thanks for the info @Lovetocruise2002 .  Haven't heard that (but never needed to know abut FCC before last summer).  That sucks if that's true.  The one expiring in Aug that will be re-issued isn't as much.  Thus, our cancelled Anthem one will be more beneficial for Dec Anthem, esp with the price increase.  Will definitely ask prior to having any applied.  Thanks!

We could apply one to Harmony (Mar 21) as that one has already gone up and price drop is unlikely.  But then if we end up changing that one due to reshuffling...  It's all so complicated.