Bringing Wine on B2B

Anyone have experience bringing wine on a B2B? We are 12 days away from Harmony and are doing her first two sailings B2B. We have the same two cabins for both sailings, so technically can bring 8 bottles between the two trips, and are wondering how they will handle this at check in...Has anyone gone thru this? I know it is likely to all depend on the local pier employees, but they should be following some sort of guidance. 

Well, first of all, the rule is 2 bottles of wine per CABIN, not 2 bottles of wine per person....so that cuts down your ration by half, already.

I suspect (but do NOT know) that they may allow you to bring 4 bottles on with you but they may hold 2 of them back until the second half of your b2b begins.  ...but maybe they won't !  I really do not know.  Good question though.

The rule is 2 bottles per cabin per cruise. If you search the blog you will find several threads already addressed this issue. One way some members have got extra bottles for the second cruise is to have other people you meet on the first cruise purchase them. They will be given these purchases on the last night of their cruise, the night before the start of your second cruise.

Anyone have experience bringing wine on a B2B? We are 12 days away from Harmony and are doing her first two sailings B2B. We have the same two cabins for both sailings, so technically can bring 8 bottles between the two trips, and are wondering how they will handle this at check in...Has anyone gone thru this? I know it is likely to all depend on the local pier employees, but they should be following some sort of guidance. 

We've got two cabins for both sailings ;)..... I'm going to call Royal tonight to see what they have to say... Not that what they say on the phone means anything dockside... .

So after about 45 mins on the phone, most of it on hold while they contacted the resolutions dept, the outcome is this... Since we will not be leaving the holding area between the B2B, and are not going thru customs twice, we are only allowed to bring on the norm for the first trip, so in our case 4 bottles. Interesting response.. Not sure I like it, and not sure if I am brave enough to test it.....

Royal Caribbean should read their own web site:

Q: Can I bring additional bottles of wine if I am on consecutive cruises?

A: Yes. Guests are allowed to bring two additional 750 ml bottles of wine or champagne per stateroom, for each individual sailing. Additional bottles beyond two, will be stored by the ship and delivered, two bottles at a time, to the stateroom on the first day of each new voyage. Guests bringing four bottles at the start of the first sailing should have documentation for both sailings available to share with security.

I wonder if Mario Salcedo  is held to these same standards? With 6000 nights already on Royal and cruises book out for three years.  Does he show up with 20 cases of wine and say store this for me?  He has more time on many Royal ships than the current Captains on those ships.  

What's the corkage fee?

I just booked the Harmony for April 15, 2017.  Just got back from a Disney cruise and was charged $25 and allowed to bring 4 bottles.

2 bottles for an entire week is simply not enough...I always enjoy bringing my own.