Suite question: booking 5th & 6th passenger later?

Question for my suite snobs:  I'm looking at a March 2022, 2 bedroom Grand Suite.  Can I wait to book the 5th and 6th passenger and get the same price as today's 3rd and 4th passenger or will adding them later reprice my entire reservation?  I'm fairly certain I'll have a 5th passenger but not sure about the 6th.  I'd prefer to book the 5th and or 6th in a year as things are more certain.

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

There's a ton of us on Oasis 3/13/2022.  Is it that sailing by any chance?

This may have been the final time I needed to see this to pull the trigger! There's a Star Loft (only1!) available! Do I recall seeing Suites are always non refundable? DH has asked me to price a Star Class...

21 minutes ago, PRebecca said:

This may have been the final time I needed to see this to pull the trigger! There's a Star Loft (only1!) available! Do I recall seeing Suites are always non refundable? DH has asked me to price a Star Class...

Haha. That star loft is taken. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. I have one and my friend has the other. And yes, suites are non-refundable.

6 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Haha. That star loft is taken. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. I have one and my friend has the other. And yes, suites are non-refundable.

there are several available in March if my requirements are only March 2022, Quantum or Oasis classes! But bummer I won't get to meet all you who will be on that sailing. I may finally be able to get a price on one! and of course book, just trying to figure out what the justification will be to actually book it once I get the price... 

Sorry for the hijack; I am thinking of pricing with 3 people and having one of our kids join us so this stood out to me.

2 hours ago, PRebecca said:

here are several available in March if my requirements are only March 2022, Quantum or Oasis classes! But bummer I won't get to meet all you who will be on that sailing. I may finally be able to get a price on one! and of course book, just trying to figure out what the justification will be to actually book it once I get the price... 

You should come anyway.  That is going to be crazy epic sailing.  We (our group) have every single SC room booked except one Aqua Theater suite on Deck 10.  It will make quite the cabin crawl!