Sequential cancellations using FCC

17 minutes ago, Chadster said:

Seriously, though, does this answer your question? I'm honestly a bit perplexed trying to figure it out.

So, no I think?  You'll get back your original 125% FCC to use towards another cruise, and then 125% of any extra money you've spent on the new cruise (Cruise Planner purchases or cruise fare beyond the initial FCC).  But not 125% of the original 125%.  I think.  Or, perhaps, the opposite of what I think is true.  Which is possible...

6 minutes ago, USCG Teacher said:

So, no I think?  You'll get back your original 125% FCC to use towards another cruise, and then 125% of any extra money you've spent on the new cruise (Cruise Planner purchases or cruise fare beyond the initial FCC).  But not 125% of the original 125%.  I think.  Or, perhaps, the opposite of what I think is true.  Which is possible...

After reading it a second time ... (and a third,) it is a bit of a classic word problem. I think, upon further review, your assessment is correct. You receive 125% of whatever cash you provided, accross all of the bookings that are ultimately involved.